My metamask no longer converts the currency to dollars

I already activated the conversion option with testnet but my metamask no longer displays in dollars, what should I do? What can I do?

Plz help me

I’m not the administrator or mod here.
I am people of the community.

Currency Conversion method
1.go to Setting
2.General
3. Currency Conversion->> USD

In testnet, it’s not real money.
Sometimes the scammers may say that the money has been sent in a some testnet chain.

Do not trust any one person in one message.
Please always check many information to double check.
will be safe in the crypto world

If my answer helped you,
please like (heart).

It’s already that way and it still doesn’t appear, I don’t know what else to do…
I don’t know why but I can’t send images here to show too.

@Rose339 How do I do this update?

I don’t know what else to do, how do I upgrade?

Hey @ChuckErS, what tokens are you referring to? Not all tokens will have a fiat value with them, here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

1 Like

All tokens, not even bnb converts.

Tokens such as BNB may also no show a fiat value, please refer to the Knowledge Base article linked above.

but no convert tokens, none at all, not even BUSD or USDT, even when I go to accept a transaction, it doesn’t show me this transaction in dollars, I can accept normally, but I never know how much I’m paying in dollars.

Would you be able to send a screenshot? I know you posted earlier that you were having trouble with it, but you should be able to send images. There’s a little Upload button on the format toolbar.

I’ll try, the converter option is checked.
imgur . com / 0mGwT2T

The tokens none appear the values.

And the USD option is also checked.
I don’t know what else it could be. Is it an error on my internet?

I’m trying to post images here but the following message appears “Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.” Should I check something somewhere to allow me to post images here?

Not sure what went wrong with your profile settings, but you should be able to send images now :slight_smile:

Either way, I was able to look at them, thank you for the imgur links. Fiat values are not shown for some tokens, so you may not see them for your tokens in Binance Smart Chain, even when making transactions. Please also note the difference between testnet and mainnet.

1 Like

Thank you for your support. But before the values ​​appeared normally and stopped appearing out of nowhere, I don’t know what happened, the app may have updated.
It was supposed to be like this:

And this is how it looks to me:

I’m really sad that I can’t but I’m thinking of leaving it that way.

Oh, I see :thinking:

If that’s the case I’m not sure why it is showing on one wallet address and not on the other wallet address.

If you would like, you can submit a ticket to our support team here:

https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click Start a Conversation

This is the Screenshot of a friend, on my computer no wallet appears the dollar value, I opened the ticket, I came here to try, I will wait for the ticket response, thank you very much for your help. Unfortunately there is a problem here with my pc or with my internet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.