Native token not showing in the main section after update

MetaMask just updated to the last version and the UI is showing USD instead of the native token, is there anyway i can chage it to how it looked before.

here’s how it looks right now, and this is just triggering. I only use testnets to develop and try things out so the value will always be 0 or in this case just USD, which is not helpful information at all.

if there is no option currently to revert it back, can someone tell me any workaround on how to revert it back . because I cant really live with it like this. can I use snaps to change the UI ?

1 Like

For safety reasons it is suggested to use the latest version, but if you really want use a previous version, then see here: https://support.metamask.io/hc/en-us/articles/360016336611-Revert-back-to-earlier-version-or-add-custom-build-to-Chrome

Make sure your seed phrase and private keys belonging to imported accounts are saved before making changes to the mm extension.

3 Likes

You can also change what the primary currency is displayed,

1. Go Settings → General → Choose ETH as primary currency

1 Like

this is totally unrelated, all it does is that it arrange how the order of currency shown in the token list like this

it have no effect on the main section.

There’s currently a bug so it doesn’t work as intended. Please wait for the next mm version where this should be resolved.

3 Likes

Yes sorry as 2Cu4 said, I forgot to mention there is a current bug with it that will be fixed soon

4 Likes

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

thank you so much for being the bearer of good news.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.