Metamask on ETH mainnet displaying BSC usd values

hey all,
recently started using my metamask for ethereum AND Binance Smart Chain.
Ever since, when I switch back to mainnet (eth) it displays the usd values with respect to BNB.
for example: If I have 1 Ethereum on mainnet in metamask, it would tell me that I have $273 USD (Today’s BNB price). Also, when i try to send a transaction on ETH, the USD value of the gas fee is tied to BNB value as well.
I know this may not be such a pressing issue, but if anyone can help me out it would be appreciated!

Welcome to the MetaMask community @Blud87!! :fox_face: :rocket:

Very strange! Are you using the mobile app or web browser extension? Can you provide a screenshot? What device & OS are you using?

web browser extension.
PC Windows 10 Pro

I am experiencing the same issue. BNB price is being displayed instead of USD… Definitely seems like a bug.

That fee should read $347 right now at current market prices!!

Thank you for providing this!

I’ve created a support ticket for you so we can troubleshoot this further. When you find a solution, would you please post it here for other users who are experiencing this as well?

Thank you for providing this screenshot. We’re currently troubleshooting this issue and will follow up once we have a solution. Thank you for your patience!

Same issue but after interacting with MATIC bridge, now seeing all ETH wallet prices default to MATIC. So for instance (not real numbers) 10 ETH balance is being shown as USD $15.00 (since current MATIC price is $1.50)