NFTs suddenly not showing image

hi, im having the same issue. on the polygon network, when i switch to the NFT tab and expand the NFT, i don’t see the picture and after some time the app crashes. if anyone finds a solution kindly let me know as well, thanks.

1 Like

Hey @jvlian, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

Were you able to see your NFTs before? It may be that your NFTs are not detected by the services MetaMask uses to display NFTs.

2 Likes

Yes, I was able to add the nfts on the polygon network I bought at opensea by their contract address and token id. It has been working flawlessly till like a week ago when I tried to add mine and the app just crashed. I tried reinstalling the app, adding the nfts again, and many other stuff but nothing has worked so far. I think it’s a problem with the latest update of MetaMask. As of now, the app keeps crashing whenever I try to add my NFT on the polygon network (it works flawlessly on the Ethereum main net).

1 Like

Kindly try to add an NFT on the polygon network in your MetaMask wallet and you’ll know what I’m talking about. Try minting one on opensea, it’s free.

1 Like

Sorry to hear the issue continues, would you be able to contact our technical support team?

You can do so at https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click Start a conversation

Thank you!

1 Like

Yea I contacted them. They told me I would get mailed. Listen, it’s not just me. My friends can’t load their polygon nfts either. This is some kind of an issue with MetaMask itself that appeared recently. Kindly forward a message to the developers to fix it. Thanks.

1 Like

Make sure you have a stable internet connection

1 Like