No tokens in my metamask wallet after transaction from Bittrex

i’ve sent funds from Bittrex to my metamask account but I don’t see tokens. Why?

2 Likes

Hello, welcome to metamask community. Which chain are you withdraw?

hello, sorry for my bad english. i’ve imported MATIC token in my metamask wallet and got the address form TOKEN DETAILS. i used this address at Bittrex to witdraw tokens but now i understand i’ve done something wrong. how do i get ny MATIC tokens back? thanks

Tokens were sent to token contract. The question is how can i get my tokens to my metamask wallet from token contract address?

Hello, if it is sent to the contract address of the token, it cannot be retrieved, which means it is lost. You can try to go to the polygon community for help and see if there is a chance to retrieve it.

2 Likes

For what purposes does metamask show the token contract address in token details??? I thought it was the address for receiving tokens to my wallet. I lost almost $10k in equal ((((

10k $ oh :see_no_evil: try to write them on support :point_down:

1 Like

Don’t worry first. You can try to communicate with polygon community and contact polygon community administrator to help you deal with your feedback.

1 Like

I don’t know if the contract address in the screenshot is the correct address, but if you enter your contact address into etherscan, you can see the website or some socialmedia/email where you can contact the over of the address. Maybe you can get your money back trying this

2 Likes

we don’t understand for what purposes there is contract token address in token details???

thank you for trying to help us

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.