OpenSea Initializing not sending Transaction Confirmation to MetaMask Wallet

Hi, I’m hoping anyone can help me on this issue.
I have more than enough ETH in my wallet to initialize my profile on OpenSea, but as soon as I click to list the item, I do not get a transaction notice in my MetaMask to confirm. “Please confirm the transaction with your wallet and then wait for the transaction to complete” - - - Nothing shows up in my wallet to confirm. Anyone have this issue? I’ve reset the wallet. Uninstalled and re-installed Metamask, cleared cookies, and still the same issue occurs. No confirmation sent to click to have the transaction initiate.

You can try other contract exchanges, will there be confirmation, this can rule out wallet problems

Heya,

What browser are you using? Have you tried Chrome as well as clearing your cache?

Also here is an article on Knowledge Center, towards the bottom of article there is a blue hyper link to “help center” under OpenSea -

UPDATE - my bad, I just realized this post is from April 2021 and not this April - oof, time is flying. I’ll leave the response since the post seems to still be active and getting views in case it helps others.