Unable to mint my NFT's

Hi, Please i need help concerning minting my NFT’s on opeansea with my MetaMask wallet. I have been trying to mint my artworks on opensea for over a month now but all my effort was to no avail. the problem is, it won’t let me mint i mean the notification pop up that allows you to sign for gas fee and other fee won’t pop up to complete minting. I’m highly frustrated pls help. wallet ID- 0xA4B1cFe9BD81c7678683D9Ed37D1730758120bE9.

8 Likes

Hi Emmanuel,

It looks like you have no funds in your wallet. You need funds to pay for the gwei/gas to complete a transaction. What type of funds you need depends on what network you’re trying to release the NFT on.

It looks like you’re trying to mint on Ethereum Mainnet, which would require you to have ETH to pay for the gas. Below are some articles to expand on what gas is.

If interested in info on other networks:

Also please remember nobody, including support should ever ask for your secret recovery phrase.

Also, if you ever see a pop-up or site asking you to verify or confirm your secret recovery phrase (even if it looks legit) it is probably something dangerous and do not input.

12 Likes

Hello! Please click on the arrow pointing down and you will be fine

9 Likes

Yes, i understand i need to have funds in my wallet. The first time i created MetaMask wallet i had more than enough funds in it but after so many failed attempts of minting so i decided to move my funds and uninstalled it. When i installed it back then i didn’t import wallet this time i created a new wallet because i thought it will solve the problem. I’m just telling you that the problem has nothing to do with the funds in my wallet it’s still the same problem when i had funds in it. I mean it will definitely tell me “insufficient fund” if it’s ready to mint but it’s not saying anything like that, it will just pop up the screen shot i sent to you.
Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks

7 Likes

Please try the method above and tell me if the signature button is active.

8 Likes

Hi, i understand what you’re trying to say. I’ve been on this issue for a month so i have tried everything possible to rectify this problem but no way

7 Likes

I just did what you told me its active

8 Likes

So…Now can u do what you want?)

6 Likes

But when i click on send, nothing happens

7 Likes

Can you open the console? (option + command + J on mac ),
and show which logs in the console > errors

4 Likes

send ?
you mean SIGN ?

6 Likes

Oh sorry, i mean SIGN
I don’t use Mac

5 Likes

On windows - Control + Shift + J
Show error logs while pressing ‘sign’ button

5 Likes

Have you also tried this on another browser?

5 Likes

No, i’ve not tried it on another browser

6 Likes

Try it on another browser :slight_smile:

If it works on another browser, try clearing cache on the browser you have been trying to mint on

9 Likes

Also do what @snwlprd.eth suggested and send us some error messages if you see any

5 Likes

Screenshot 2022-08-15 133530

6 Likes

Click on any of these icons to display errors.

5 Likes

Screenshot 2022-08-15 134852

6 Likes