Unable to mint my NFT's

As clarified @nakedwinnie , I think this is a problem in the browser.
Try installing the latest version of Brave or Google Chrome.

Also try clearing your LocalStorage, Session Storage and Cookies in the Application tab on the OpenSea website:

6 Likes

Thanks, i will download the latest version browser like you said but i will appreciate if you can explain more on the opensea instruction

4 Likes

Control + Shift + J on OpenSea page.

and then:

5 Likes

Hi,

Were you able to resolve this issue? I’m getting a very similar code when I try to sell my NFT. I tried clearing cache and I have Eth in my wallet also.

Cheers,

3 Likes

Hello @Wizndash, welcome to MetaMask community!

Have you followed the steps and possible solutions given in this topic so far?

3 Likes

Hi,
Thank u… Yes I have, also tried on MS edge, same result

2 Likes

I see you are able to Sign the approval for selling your NFT. What happens after you click sign?

4 Likes

I’m a bit reluctant to do that because isn’t that when you’re supposed to see what the ‘gas fees’ will be?

Don’t want to click and have it charge me as I cant see how much it will be?

What do you think?

4 Likes

There shouldn’t be any gas fee required when you sign. Check these articles for clarifications on how it works.

5 Likes

@Chinzilla correctly said that here you will not have any cash write-offs.

You will see the conversion of gas to $ in the next MetaMask pop-up window)

8 Likes

Cool, thank u,
Will try tomorrow and let you know! :100:

6 Likes

Our community will be happy to help you with all your questions and issues :wink:

Cheers :clinking_glasses:

7 Likes

8 Likes

Just to clarify when do you pay gas again? Because I don’t think I’ve initialised my walled yet, nor have I had a request to.

3 Likes

This is what happens when I hit ‘Sign’
When I hit sign

3 Likes

It means you have already initiated your wallet sometime in the past.

4 Likes

This is the same problem i had with my MetaMask wallet and it not been rectify yet. After clicking on SIGN, it says your item has been listed and that’s it nothing happens afterwards i mean it won’t mint. I’m surprise that no solution has been provided even after consulting the support agent. Honestly it’s frustrating

3 Likes

@Wizndash - you minted your NFT three days ago on the OpenSea open contract Now you’ve listed them for sale, which is what you originally what you wanted to do so is it correct to assume your issue is resolved?

2 Likes

@Emmanuel - what is the current issue you are facing. What you’ve been sharing is a little different from @Wizndash . Did you go through some of the previous suggestions and can you please update us with what you’re current issue is now? Thanks!

3 Likes

After creating my NFT and clicked on SELL, this what pops up. Should i go ahead and sign? Pls guide on how to takle this problem.

2 Likes