Opensea NFT on Polygon

Hi ! My opensea NFT on polygon is not being pulled by metamask to show under collectible in decentraland or ovr . I’m understand it is bec it’s an ERC 1155 . What good is it to have it on polygon if we can only view it on opensea and oncyber? Isn’t it better to burn it and create a regular ethereum NFT that can be seen everywhere?

2 Likes

Is your MetaMask wallet connected to Decentraland or OVR? Have you added your NFT to your MetaMask wallet after you purchased it on OpenSea? You can find steps on how to add the NFT to your MetaMask wallet in this Knowledge Base article.

2 Likes

Thank you! I connected my wallet to both decentraland and OVR but they are not showing up as NFT there . All my opensea NFTs showed up automatically without having to do anything. That polygone NFT is the only one not showing .

Hi all,

I would like to follow up on this issue.
I have imported my own ERC721 Polygon contract address and token Id on the MetaMask Mobile App and I can see the NFTs under the NFT tab.
But I notice that my NFT’s image/video can’t show correctly on MetaMask Mobile App.
It only shows the NFT’s name in the center of the square. The image/video resources are available and other apps can show correctly.
Is there any way to troubleshoot it?

Metamask’s NFT is the imported API interface of opensea. Currently, opensea does not support the API interface of polygon, so it cannot display images, but it can display the identification of NFT

2 Likes