See my earnings also on Metamask

Sorry but I don’t understand why I can’t post on the Support forum. If any admin can help me move it, thank you!

Hi, I have managed to sell a couple of copies of a NFT with POLYGON currency on Opensea. However, I do not find it in my MetaMask wallet.

How can I load the POLYGON I earned for use elsewhere? I don’t know if it is the correct solution but I tried to select from MetaMask Import token> Custom Token and insert the contract number taken from polygonscan but I don’t know what exactly to insert in the next two fields. What number should I enter in the third field? How much have I sold for or without Opensea gas?
Here are the 2 hashes:
0x67f0724a653ac9f29733776a6c7a5336f0e700d71561ff6c96c986f5cd285765
0xa82f875cb32798301ba38a4a38d6dfb6613855bed7ce4180826fa19180a5384a

In my Polygon wallet i see it.
And the same in my wallet on Opensea but not on the MetaMask wallet.

Is it a problem of Opensea or of MetaMask?
Thank you in advance for your help!

Hi there and welcome :slight_smile:

I don’t have any NFT my self, but I took a look in the Knowledge Base and found this link. Could it be something you can use ?

2 Likes

Scammer , stay clear

3 Likes

Have you added the polygon network? https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043227612-How-to-add-a-custom-network-RPC

You’ll also have to add any tokens you wish to interact with through Metamask.
How to View Your Custom Tokens in MetaMask

You can view your wallet address on a blockchain explorer (https://polygonscan.com/) to see what tokens are in it.

Personally, I use the CoinGecko method from the link above (I always mess up somehow when manually copy/pasting )

If you enter something incorrectly, it wont break anything. That only affects how tokens are displayed. For example, if you put “17” in the decimals place (instead of 18), that tokens value would show as 10x higher than it should. You can always just remove a token that isnt displaying correctly and add it again.

Helps to think of Metamask as a way to view and access the accounts that are on the blockchain, not the actual account itself.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.