Please enable my account

I am a newer using MetaMask, i don’t know so much about the loan, my friend just wanted to get 3% of sharing function, she adviced me to get the loan from platform and promised to help me deposit to repay, but she disappeared right after a borrowed the loan. My MetaMask account was immediately disable, my assets was also disable. I contacted with customer service many times beg for help, but he/she always force me to deposit to repay. Actually I have no money to deposit, a half of my assests was borrowed from friend. Now the new year is coming soon, I must refund my friend, My family life now is in a trouble situation and in debts. In fact, the load was 20000$, while my principal about 27000$, I wonder why the customer service want to freeze all my assets? Please consider my situation, and please get your 20200$ back and punish me an amount, then enable my account. Please use the heart to consider my case, please don’t use the regulation to treat me like that. I have no money to pay school fees for my kids, no money to take care of my father. My family now is in a very difficult situation. Please enable my account. I am very grateful to you.

From the day I clicked the “Loan lending” button, my principal is dissappeared. I did nothing with my account, I wonder why all of my principal is disabled. My principal is about 27000$, while the loan 20000$, why the platform disabled all my assets? Actually I have never seen the loan and did nothing with the loan. Please use the heart to support me, don’t use the regulation to treat me like that. The customer service forces me to deposit to repay, I had told them many times about my situation, he/she deeply knew my situation, but never care my problem.

Hello @phannhuquan, welcome to MetaMask community!

MetaMask did not block your account in any way, nor does it have the possibility to do so. You are in control of your MetaMask wallet. You have fallen victim to a scam, support team will never ask you for any money for anything and there’s no such thing as disabling or enabling your wallet as MetaMask is a self-custodial wallet.

It would be best if you contact Support team at https://support.metamask.io and click Start a Conversation

support

Once you click Start a conversation a live chat bot will appear on your screen. It will give you an automated response at first, but afterwards you should be able to contact the support team directly.

3 Likes