Pls I tried to log into my meta mask wallet with my fingerprint but it kept loading and there is something popping

Pls I tried to log into my meta mask wallet with my fingerprint but it kept loading and there is something popping bringing " Type Error cannot read property name of undefined" I’m reporting this issue so it can be fixed

1 Like

Have you tried to restart your device?

1 Like

Yes I have restart my phone severally it’s still bringing same thing. Pls help me out

Funniest part I don’t have my seed phrase

Please reach out to MetaMask Support.

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

2 Likes

What should I do pls to fix this back

Get in touch with the support team as @nakedwinnie suggested and do NOT uninstall your MetaMask app.

1 Like

I can’t found any blue button . Pls I need to fix this as soon as possible pls

It may take a few seconds to load, if not please see here on the Knowledge Base:

It’s not working out . Pls .

Have you followed the steps on the article?

Tried another browser? Disabling any interfering applications like adblockers?

It’s still not working out . Crying out loud oh

Is there way of sending what’s it’s bringing. For more clarification

Contact the support staff as described by nakedwinnie and you will get a more professional and comprehensive answer!

You can also contact the MM support team from inside the app or browser extension. You go to Settings → support.

1 Like

Is still not working out . How will I get back my wallet

Did you contact the team like we advised above?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.