Polygon > quickswap > BNB not showing in wallet

SWAP USDT to BNB on polygon network

After the swap was successful, I imported the BNB token address, but no swapped BNB showing up.

So, either I have the wrong token or contract address, which I guess I do, but there are a few such addresses out there, and I did BCscan etc.

One or my questions is: is there a special contract or token address that makes my “invisible” BNB came to show up as it should be in the polygon network?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Hey @sanjaya, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

Make sure you have imported the correct address for BNB on Polygon :point_down:

If that doesn’t work, try these steps on our Knowledge Base:

Thanks. I checked, and the address is the same that I already have in MM on Matic network. Balance: 0

I have to say that the icon is not like with the “Binance - icon” but the address seems to be the same.

Here I post the one from Polyscan: 0x3BA4c387f786bFEE076A58914F5Bd38d668B42c3

When I try to import this one it says I do have this already which is shown then with the message.
Already in there - see screenshot -
Screenshot_9

Hm, funny…because in the morning I had imported a token BNB where I got the original logo for the token. This one doesn’t. I guess something is messed up. Or is there anything I could do to see this “lost” balance, so I hope.

Would you be able to send a transaction hash of your swap? That would provide more helpful information.

Txhash
0x390012069062b6c9b3de5d09ef6b23e860af6bce4f06a8ff2505877578fdabfe

Thanks for your help and input.

I found the solution. It is now showing up.
I used the Tx hash to find at the end of the line the BNB which has a different address. If I import this one
0x5c4b7ccbf908e64f32e12c6650ec0c96d717f03f
and the BNB shows up with its value in it.

I guess this solves the problem for the time being.
Any help how to bridge this BNB now best to BSC?

Your input was very helpful.

Glad to hear it worked :slight_smile:

To bridge your BNB on Polygon to BSC, you must use a bridge. There are several bridge applications you can use at your own discretion.

Here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

Ok, I will do and use, but first I wanted to show this.
Screenshot_2

I am uncertain if this is the right one, but it shows a balance.
Is there something wrong?

Should be nothing to worry about :slight_smile:

It is the token you have swapped for and you have gotten the contract address from your transaction on Polygonscan

Yup, I think so too.
Although it does not show up in my Ledger Live. But, I guess I have to check with ledger if there is a “customized token import”. I mean it should show in there too as all the other ones do.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.