Problem importing babydoge into metamask

@mrroy44 you will need some multichain’s swap page :slightly_smiling_face:

For example https://app.multichain.org/ :point_up_2: from OEC network to BSC network

1 Like

Thanks once more

I just checked it out. But then I still need to swap it to the ETH network…and that will cost me a large portion of my babydoge. So it would work, but be to expensive unfortunately.
So I think I use a work around by buying ETH on a platform that allows me to do so and then send it over to trustwallet to buy babydoge. No idea however how much that will cost me.

oh, it seems BSC mainnet might work…I’ll try that. That swap isn’t costing that much fee

Ahhh…it worked but it still costed me 10% …well I had to try anyway.
Thanks

1 Like

Oh swap for over 100 $ :see_no_evil: but BSC network has cheaper transactions than Ethereum :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

But be careful not to send it to the wrong network :slightly_smiling_face:

PS: You need a little amount BNB (0.50 - 1$)
Binance Coin (BNB) is used to pay for transaction fees on Binance Smart Chain :slightly_smiling_face: Good luck!

I only need the bnb for transaction not for Holding I guess?

YES :slightly_smiling_face: if you do not want to do transactions on the BSC network :face_with_monocle: so you don’t need BNB yet.

2 Likes

I think it was 10% because of the 10% babydoge gets on every sell for reflections. Those are to be paid at every sell.

1 Like

I faced same issue from yesterday please help

My wallet showing zero baby doge

Please help me I also face same issue from yesterday.

I did all what you say but my metamask wallet showing zero baby doge

Hi @Susant and what network did you use? OKExChain?
You can see your tokens here https://www.oklink.com/en/oec/ ? when you enter the eth address.

If you have switched your Babydoge from the Okex network to the Binance smartchain using the multichain tool, it should be there. It might be you need to change the network (or even add the network) on Metamask to make it vissible. Don’t forget also to add the token to the tokenlist with the right contract address

2 Likes

These are the BSC settings. You can add them by choosing settings from the top menu, then go to Networks and Add network. After this you can change the network by clicking at the top of metamask.

Then you go to Import tokens at the bottom. Fill in the Babydoge contract address 0xc748673057861a797275cd8a068abb95a902e8de and the rest will automatically be filled in.
Next Click import.

1 Like

I switched from OKEX to Bitmart

Yes it’s showing in OKEX chain .

I want to transfer it to Metamask.

I did every step but still it’s showing zero Babydoge coin

I Don’t know if Bitmart has its own network? Or do they use Binance Smartchain too?

Bitmart team told that they did not support OEC chain network they only support BSC chain network

Please help I have lost my 250$

Please help in this I feel very sad from yesterday night

After adding custom token correctly my balance showing zero both in okt and Babydoge

Please help in this

My token showing in OKEX chain.

I want to bring it from there please help

If possible guide me from the beginning I’m new to this platform

It will be a great help