Problem in my account fo gass fee

I have a problem in my account
Any one can help me?

hi @AleeGFX ,welcome to MetaMask community.

you can describe your problem here, do not disclose your private information, such as wallet address, seed phrase, etc.

you can also contact the support team directly. visit:

support.metamask.io > choose the Start a Conversation button > answer a few chatbot questions, you will get connected to live support.

3 Likes

You need to be more descriptive with your problem. What exactly is wrong with your gas fee?

Hello guys,

I’m having a similar problem. MetaMask is showing the gas fees WAY OFF. I have this issue on one of my computers. The other one is working fine. For example:

• PC #1: Arbitrum fees for a transaction $ 0.30 shown in MetaMask
  • PC #2: Arbitrum fees for a transaction $ 8.00 shown in MetaMask

Is there any way to “reset” MetaMask without loosing the wallets I’m having? I know that I don’t lose them. I just don’t want to reimport all of them. This is what I mean. How can I reset my MetaMask without the need to reimport all the wallets?

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hey @MrBamboo

Please reach out to MetaMask Support.

• Visit : https://support.metamask.io/

• Click the large blue “start a conversation” bubble in the upper middle of page, looks like this:

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

1 Like