Problem with fees

Hello team,

I’m coming to you because of a problem with MetaMask.

I’m trying to Unstake a crypto and also to exchange another crypto on Uniswap but it’s impossible.

When I operate, MetaMask opens with this message “We were unable to estimate the fuel price. Therefore, there may be an error in the contract and this transaction may fail.”

So this generates exorbitant transaction fees to the tune of around $8000 ETH even when changing the parameters (low), even when trying at different times and days. So it’s impossible to withdraw my staked funds and exchange another crypto on Uniswap.

I don’t know what to do, I’m trying to do some research to see if this has already happened in the MetaMask community but I have the impression that this problem has never occurred.

I’m enclosing a few more details to clarify my request and my problem.

I very much hope that you’ll be able to help me, and I’d like to thank you in advance. I need you, the team.

If your wallet is not up to date the I would recommend updating it to the latest version.

If that doesn’t work then please reach out to MetaMask Support.

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

2 Likes

I can’t interact with them, I need an address ID, but my problem didn’t extend as far as creating an address ID. So I can’t get in touch with support…

What’s more, the latest update is now live (11.11.4).

Answer a few questions from the bot and you will be connected with a live agent, if you can’t answer directly just pick the next best possible answer

1 Like

It’s impossible because at the end it asks me for the ID address, but I don’t have it and the transaction hasn’t been carried out. So I can’t get in touch

Try answering different questions until you get connected to a live agent

I’ve got it, I’ve received a ticket to be put in touch with a technical agent by email.

I hope my problem will be solved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.