‘Replacement transaction underpriced’

Try and send some eth from pancake swap to Trust or binance?

Better to send on Binance first

Wait , you are trying to use pancake swap for ETH??? That’s a problem, to swap you need Uniswap for ETH or erc20 tokens while pancake swap works with BNB or bep20 tokens.

All I have I’m my account is erc20 should I try and swap that to the bnb type eth then once that is done try for from pancake to binance/trust/meta?

In fact got you now I’ll try just do a straight etc swap on uniswap?

Originally I’m sure it’s the transfers on pancake that messed this up I done a few trades and may not have used the correct eth but going by the etherscan it all looks good

Hey mate on uniswap it won’t allow me to swap eth to eth should I just try anything to get it working?

Alright mate so I was able to trade bnb to usdt to myself on pancake swap but I still can’t buy a nft on opensea through eth on iOS & MetaMask

Were you able to transfer out your ETH? Because that was the main problem. About buying NFT I am not sure how you actually buying it. Sometimes using cryptocurrencies can be tricky and you may be missing just one step or not checking properly some options.
All I can suggest is to send ETH to another wallet address then cry to reinstall MM or create a new wallet and send ETH back to MM then try to purchase NFT.

Hey cheers for reply.

I have tried eth from

Meta to trust. Failed - underpriced

Trust to meta. Failed underpriced

Trust to binance failed underpriced.

Opensea nft eth failed underpriced.

I was able to swap bnb to usdt on pancake swap tho.

So should I try to trade eth to something on pancake yeh?

If you are okay with it, would you like to capture screenshots while sending a transaction?
Also send me the receiving address also(of another wallet or Binance wallet) let me check that too.

Alright mate so I was just successfully able to send erc20 eth from my trust over to my binance.

Should I send that eth from my binance over to my meta *same address as trust and see if it will let me purchase NFTs now?

Hey mate just to say I got it working and bought my nft.

I sent trust to binance

Then binance to meta

Then meta worked for opensea

Still don’t understand why I couldn’t do this the last week but at least it’s resolved now.

Thanks a lot for your time, some man!

2 Likes

That is fantastic that you were successful in resolving it. As for the reasons you’re looking for that caused this issue, we may be unable to tell you precisely because doing so would require digging into your wallet, which is not recommended at all. One probable explanation is that the network is crowded and your wallet was attempting to use the lowest available cost. However, the bottom line is that it has been resolved, so cheers! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.