Send BUSD from binance to Metamask

Hi all,
I have transferred BUSD from Binance to Metamask in BSC network. I have also added BUSD token in BSC network in metamask.
It says successful transfer in my end (even in the BSCScan) , but didnot receive in my Metamask wallet.

here is the link": Binance Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | BscScan

please help

4 Likes

Welcome to the MetaMask Community @vastu!! :fox_face: :rocket:

Apologies for the trouble with viewing your balance. First, please confirm that that receiving address in the txid you provided is the same address/account you’re viewing in your MetaMask wallet.

Are you able to see the token in your wallet, but the balance is not correct? If so, please try the solution found here.

If the token doesn’t even appear, please try adding the token from CoinGecko by selecting the MetaMask fox icon next to the contract address.

Please let me know if this doesn’t resolve the issue.

2 Likes

Hi, @bharmon and @vastu has this been resolved yet? I’m facing the same issue

1 Like

Hi, I have the same issue, I sent BUSD from BSC wallet to metamask, on BSC mainnet, to do a try. On the network the transfer was successful, however, the balance doesn’t show on Metamask. Then I tried with some BNB, and the transfer was instantaneous and is showing on metamaks. Here is the link:

0x250e6E64276D5e9a1cA0B6C5B2B11c5139CD1Fc7

2 Likes

Hi Ricardo open :point_down: CoinGecko and click on 3 dots

BUSD

3 Likes

Did you try the steps I mentioned above?

1 Like

You will need to add the custom token for BUSD.

2 Likes

I have the same problem. I sent 10 BUSD, but nithing in ma wallet. I have added the custom token from CoinGecko. I’ve set Binance smart chain. I have also proof from Binance Smart Chain Explorer. And nothing.
Please, could you help me to fix this?
Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Ricosworks, I have the same problem, so did you solve yours?

1 Like

TomasOmali try to add it manually Add token - Custom token - Token contract:
0xe9e7cea3dedca5984780bafc599bd69add087d56

1 Like

You likely added the token on the Ethereum Mainnet, instead of BSC. When you add it on the BSC, does it appear?

1 Like

Hi BHarman,
indeed, I added token through MetaMask platform, so it was on the Ethereum Mainnet. Nnow, I added from CoinGecko, and it’s ok.
Thank you for help!

1 Like

I added token through MetaMask platform, so it was on the Ethereum Mainnet. Now, I added from CoinGecko, and it’s ok.
Thank you for help!

3 Likes

Hello, I have transferred BUSD from Binance to metamask. I used BSC (BEP20) to BSC mainnet in my metamask . BUSD token was also added to the chain. But could not see the amount. What could it be wrong with it? Could it be stolen? Binance confirmed that transfer is completed.

Is there anyone who can support me?

1 Like

Welcome to the MetaMask Community @Banu!! :fox_face: :rocket:

Just to confirm, you added the BUSD token on the Binance SmartChain in your MetaMask wallet as Luigi described?

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply. No, I did it by “add token” , not bt Coingecko. But I tried now as Ricardo explained , then a pop up message was seen below “This token does not appear to be supported. Please check your Metamask network.” I am connected to the BSC network in Metasmask. What could it be wrong?

1 Like

Bharmon, thanks to you!!! Solved, I added the token by adding contract adress. Have a wondeful day

3 Likes

Interesting :upside_down_face: sometimes is better add the token manually hehe :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, finally it appeared. Thanks.

1 Like

i’am have a problem too

i’am not receive busd in metamask

ref : Binance Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | BscScan

1 Like