Sending Floki to binance

Hi,

Real noob here and I can’t find my answer. I am trying to send floki to binance but binance only accept ERC20 network while my floki are on the Ethereum mainnet network. Do I need to find an other exchange or is there another way ? I did try to transfert a small amount but of course it did not arrive on my binance account.

Thank you guys.

1 Like

Hi @ja1982, Binance accepts Floki on Ethereum (ERC20) network :smiley: where did you buy it?

Check whether the contract address is as on this page:

0xcf0c122c6b73ff809c693db761e7baebe62b6a2e

3 Likes

Hi, thank you for your answer. Yes it does, but on my MetaMask it is on the network ethereum mainnet. I don’t know if those 2 networks are compatible or actually the same. And I alrealdy made a test deposit and it did not work, also I chose ERC20 as a network on binance…
I don’t remember where I actually bought them it was a while ago.
I tried to go the swap route but it says the cotation is not available. With ethereum mainnet on MetaMask and erc20 on binance should it normally be working ?

You have to be careful because there are also fake tokens with the same name and you won’t sell them.

According to this instruction, find the contract address of your token and write it here

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.