Sent AXS from Binance to Metamask Using Ronin Network. Please Help

Please I need help I just sent my AXS coin from. Binance to Metamaskwallet using the Ronin network I dont know how to recover my coins. Please.

2 Likes

Hi @Winter1402 easy :smiley:

:one: Copy your MetaMask :fox_face: 12 word recovery phrase

:two: Install Ronin Wallet on another browser.
Open Ronin Wallet and click :point_right: I already have a secret recovery phrase. Import wallet

:three: Import your MetaMask :fox_face: 12 word recovery phrase :slightly_smiling_face: you will see your AXS

3 Likes

Thanks Sir Luigi I will Try this right away. I intent to send the AXS on my Ronin Wallet but made a mistake by putting the metamask address on RON network. And I have no idea if metamask supports Ronin Network.

1 Like

OK :upside_down_face: no no MetaMask wallet not supports Ronin Network.

2 Likes

So does that mean my AXS are gone? Is there still a way to recover them?

1 Like

NO :see_no_evil: try my instructions :smiley: :point_up_2: it must work

2 Likes

Unfortunately it didn’t work. I tried your method. I can’t recover the axs I sent to metamask from binance through Ronin Network

1 Like

Hmm :thinking: what address do you see in Ronin Wallet?

2 Likes

OK and when you imported MetaMask seed what address is displayed in Ronin Wallet?

2 Likes

ronin:cb0ef6532a83e24dcc18728f06a1510b6*****
this is what showing. on the ronin wallet i block the last 5 letters maybe its not allowed to post addresses here.

1 Like

You use more accounts in the MetaMask wallet?

This account 0xFFaa…59b2b is account 1?

1 Like

Yes sir I only have one account and its the one that i showed you.

1 Like

the one ending in b2b is account 1

1 Like

This is strange :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: you used the right MetaMask seed?

Copied here? :point_down:

SEC

2 Likes

I tried to search it on ronin block chain and this is showing.

1 Like

Yeah i copied the seed from there tried it on another device with newly intalled metamask and entered the phrase i got log in but still I can’t see my AXS. it didnt deposited to my metamask wallet.

1 Like

You must MetaMask seed add to Ronin wallet :point_down:

and click on Import Wallet

2 Likes

Hi @Winter1402,

As Luigi mentioned, MetaMask does not currently support the network, but you can find steps on how to use your MetaMask address(es) with the network here.

3 Likes

Finally! I fixed the problem with your instructions. Thamkyou so much Sir Luigi Sorry for the late response i got a limit. on my post yesterday but all is well now i retrieved my AXS. Thankyou So Much!:relaxed:

3 Likes