Sent BUSD from Binance via Bsc but not being displayed in Metmask

I managed to make a custom network successfully to make a withdraw from Binance to my Metamask wallet, as a video showed I made it through BSC network.
Then I sent BUSD and BNB from my binance account to.metask BSC network. While I received BNB in my Metmask BUSD dre not being displayed. I can see the BUSD on bscscan but not on Metmask. Kindly help

Hi Mitdeepu add BUSD token to Metamask?
Read this: https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015489031-How-to-View-See-Your-Tokens-and-Custom-Tokens-in-Metamask

Yes I added them even before sending and then I copied the receipt address from that token. But my BUSD balance is Zero

Sorry for the trouble with your BUSD balance display.

Can you please confirm that you added the custom token with the correct token settings found here?

Hi,

Yes I can see my BUSD now as I added the token address after copying from CMC. I found that default BUSD add in Metmask is different than the contract address displayed in CMC.

Is the contract address for BUSD: 0xe9e7cea3dedca5984780bafc599bd69add087d56
What about this contract address: 0x55d398326f99059fF775485246999027B3197955. I thought the 2nd one was for BUSD.
What’s the difference between BUSD-T and BUSD?

The easiest way to add a custom token to your wallet is to find it on CoinGecko and select the MetaMask fox icon next to the contract address.

Ty, added the contract and found the correct BUSD-T coin.