Sent CRO Token to metamask

Xhjsjanakknxjjsjxjxjdjdj I sent cCRO TOKENs to my metamask on the cronos network and I never received them. The address was correct please help

1 Like

Hello @Xyomga , have you imported the token contract address to the wallet ? On the cronos network

3 Likes

Yeah it’s the CRO token, as soon as I added the cronos network the CRO token popped up. I’ve tried looking for just the contract address for the token but can’t find it for the cronos network

Have you added the configuration of Cronos chain in metamask?

1 Like

Do you mean the cronos network? I’ve done that but idk what you mean by the configuration of cronos chain

1 Like

I’ve added the network successfully. That’s why I’m wondering what the problem would be. I used the same website you sent to input the cronos network and used the address for the cronos token provided in my wallet and it didn’t show up

I found it. It was sent through the erc20 network so it wasn’t on the cronos network. But now I have another problem how do I get it to the cronos network so I can move my weth with the cronos network to another account

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.