So many issues with this KCC Shiba Inu

I got some KCC Shiba Inu that I want to change out since I can’t access Kucoin anymore.
Issues are

1. My shib coins are “unable to find conversion rate”
  2. The KCC bridge doesn’t work (provider error when I try to connect wallet)
  3. Seems like the KCC Shiba explorer is very inactive, like it’s dead.

I just want to find a way to swap/ sell these tokens for at least ERC Shiba, but worried about fees.

2 Likes

Hi,

1. Currently, MetaMask may not have prices (fiat values) for all tokens. Check Coingecko or Coinmarketcap to verify whether your token is currently being traded, or if there is a fiat value for it. (Regardless of the token’s fiat pricing or lack thereof, you still own these tokens and they are yours to do with what you wish.) You can try to update the browser/extension/app to the latest version remove the network and token and re add them again to see if the price data updates, if not it’s probably what I mentioned above.

2. I tried connecting to it now, connecting works fine for me, maybe try to clear cache/cookies and open a fresh new browser instance after that?
    (Always make sure you have your Secret Recovery Phrase, password, and if you have imported accounts their respective private keys safely stored and never share them with anyone)

3. Yes from what I see as well (if it’s the token with this contract address 0x73b6086955c820370A18002F60E9b51FB67d7e1A) the token seems to not have a lot of transactions at the moment but I see one from 4 hours ago at the time of writing this post so you should be able to send the tokens.

Try what I suggested above and if you still can’t connect to the bridge please reach out to the support team here https://support.metamask.io/ by pressing the “Start a conversation” button.

4 Likes

Okay WOW thanks for your reply. I was using the chrome browser rather than trying to bridge from the MetaMask app and it connected!
Unfortunately the 3 KCS gas fee is too much, I only have 0.3 KCS.

Do you or does anyone know any other way of getting rid of my KCC pegged Shiba Inu for something else? And not expensive?

Thanks again for the help.

2 Likes

My pleasure, glad you figured out the connection part, good job. :coffee:
One option could be trying to swap your tokens to KCS and then using that KCS to do what you want with it (entirely up to you if you want to do that).
Take your time and do your own research on what you can do as we can’t recommend any third party platforms. Always be careful who and what you interact with online and always do your own research before doing anything

3 Likes

Swap my KCC Shiba to KCS?
How? I don’t see the option to do so in the MetaMask wallet or the KCC bridge. Unless I’m not seeing something.

2 Likes

You might need to do your own research and find a dapp that supports swapping those tokens on KCC mainnet, if you want to do that of course. Always DYOR before interacting with any dapp please.

3 Likes

I will look around, thanks for the help :love_you_gesture::+1:

2 Likes

Is this related to the topic about KCC Shiba Inu? If not please create another topic next time.

The extension is always updating on a consistent basis, the latest version 12.3.1 is now rolling out

1 Like