Successful Transaction but I didn’t receive token

Hi i transfer BUSD from binance to Meta mask. The transaction was completed but I cant find anything on my wallet. I did create additional network and add new token but nothing seem to work. Please help.
0xace916132e184d18ff7bc7d6f36533f90fbb2da80cbeecdc16c0e9f8ed3d7682

9 Likes

Hey @DDrose25, welcome to the MetaMask Community! :fox_face:

If you have correctly added BSC as a custom network and imported the token, please follow the steps in this article on our Knowledge Base, the same steps apply for BSC:

4 Likes

I has had same problem as above. However mine a little different.

1. 1st transaction I did was for 1 BNB success and I have my coins. No issues. This was my tester
  2. 2nd transaction, everything exact same and it is all showing exact same information. Difference is I haven’t received the coin yet. Everything else exactly the same.

Any guidance is helpful.

1 last question.

1. De we a KYC to hold the coins on Metamask, or with Metavpad as we hold their coins.

Thanks

4 Likes

Mine is similar, I sent usdt on xDai chain to binance exchange from metamask and till date no reply from support or community.over 2 months now,I’ve requested severally.
I really need help to recover the coins

1 Like

Hey @Aceslow5200, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

Please try these steps in our Knowledge Base, the same steps apply for BSC:

MetaMask does not require KYC.

3 Likes

Hey @BonG1, unfortunately I do not think you can transfer tokens directly from xDai chain to Binance. I would contact the Binance team to see if there is anything they can do for you to recover your funds.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @nakedwinnie ,I really appreciate that effort. Awaiting good response .

3 Likes

Millie,

Thanks for the update on the KYC.

As I said I did everything right and just duplicated. only 30 mins apart

This is the first transaction details.

Success

2 Likes

@nakedwinnie any update yet on your promise to talk to binance team to see if my missing 72usdt can be returned? I’m eagerly expecting

2 Likes

Hey @BonG1, sorry for any confusion. My suggestion was for you to contact the Binance team in regards to your transfer, I cannot speak to them on your behalf.

4 Likes

Thanks bro @nakedwinnie . There in lies my problem. There seem to be no authentic outlet to reach Binance support. I tried reaching them on their Twitter account and fraudsters ended up replying me and asking for my wallet pass phrase.
Id really appreciate it if I can get a workable reliable passage to the binance support. Thanks

2 Likes

Here you go :slight_smile:

https://www.binance.com/en/chat

3 Likes

On my case, I have enought DPET token on my metamask wallet but when I trying to buy eggs (cost 3 DPET token) , the metamask says insufficient funds :frowning:

2 Likes

It may be that you need funds to pay for the gas fees.

3 Likes

Hi. I transferred OVR tokens to GateIO exchange using MetaMask with Added Binance smart chain. I didn’t spot that GateIO not supporting BSC for OVR tokens. Anyway my transaction went successful but my tokens never arrived. I did contact to Gate IO and they said I choose BSC chain to transfer tokens and they are currently locked in blockchain. My question is. If I provide TX hash of my transaction, MetaMask can recover my tokens to MetaMask account back?

2 Likes

no

@MirekOlecko sorry man, but it is not possible :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Erc20 is a biggest scam ever. I can see my transaction on blockchain. They took 21 OVR for transfer 27tokens. Thieves

M.I.R.E.K

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue thou

Pancakeswap to metamask!

Missing tokens! I have set up BSC I have Moore tokens off the same-

Transaction hash 0x69ff4637b2b61c1d066910538815d05082929d01599826f61b8e531aaa7cce29

2 Likes

Hey @Suuuuuuuup, maybe it’s a different transaction hash? The one you sent shows up as invalid.

Please also make sure you have imported the correct token address.

1 Like

Same for me I transferred BUSD from Binance and they do not appear in my metamask yet everything is good, the transaction is validated, the transfer address is good, I am on the BSC and I have imported the BUSD token. Nothing to do my balance remains at zero. Can someone help me?

1 Like