Suddenly revoked account

Is there any other way on how to recover my account aside from the provate key string? Please help

1 Like

Hi there

If you have more info about your situation, please share them with us

I guess you do not have your seed phrase anymore, is that true ? Depending on the situation, this might help you:

If you are on a windows computer, you might be able to go back to an earlier Restore point and restore windows and maybe get your MetaMask back. If you are on a Mac computer you might have Time Machine turned on, where you can restore an earlier backup with your MetaMask

4 Likes

I still have my seed phrase its just my account1 i suddenly revoked after doing transaction in pancakeswap and i couldn’t recover it back or import account if i dont have private key thats the only thing that i didn’t take any copy on it.

Hello i still have my seed phrase its just my account1 i couldn’t recover or import it back because it need private key string and thats the only thing that i could not provide because i dont have duplicate one.

Any other solution sir? The private key string is only thing that i dont have duplicate

It would be best if you contact Support team at https://support.metamask.io and click Start a Conversation

support

Once you click Start a conversation a live chat bot will appear on your screen. It will give you an automated response at first, but afterwards you should be able to contact the support team directly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.