Swap from BUSD to RHT with Pancake Swap - assistance

Hello, swap from BUSD to RHT with Pancake Swap. The transaction looks fine in bssscan, but my Coinbase account has no credits. I also get a message that transaction decoding is not available for chainId56
… The following is transaction ID 0xbe9355b5385578478080692cca344931cf26bbe96a006b549561914754830b70.
Someone can help me.

Hi @katsuya.okinawa.desi ,

Did you do this swap on your MetaMask wallet? You have mentioned Coinbase, can you clarify how Coinbase is involved? Thanks!

I did the swap on pancakeswap.finance that is also connecting to my MetaMask wallet.
Yes, I also mentioned Coinbase because I opened up an account with them and I sent 20USDT into that wallet account as a test just to see if I’d get it. I did not. I contacted Coinbase to ask why is the transaction I sent to my wallet was not showing? I was told I used the wrong network I should have used ERC20 instead of Pet20 and that transaction is now lost.

Coinbase does not support the Binance smart chain. If you send assets to a Coinbase address on the Binance Smart Chain, they are lost. This is unfortunately something we have no control over.

https://help.coinbase.com/en/coinbase/trading-and-funding/sending-or-receiving-cryptocurrency/does-coinbase-support-binance-chain--bep-2--

ERC20 is one of the Token standards on Ethereum. (Its the common one for fungible tokens. BEP20 is a similar version on BSC.) Im not familiar with a PET20 token.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.