Swap METAPAY to BNB

Hello, can anyone help me how to successfully swap a METAPAY token on a BNB and send it to Binance? I tried it, I had about € 20 to 125, but the final amount was € 14 in binance, so I don’t know if it was fees or what took most of my money. Thank you for any advice.

1 Like

Hey @RockyShock, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

You can swap your tokens either with MetaMask Swaps or a third-party swap platform. Please keep in mind that there needs to be enough liquidity for your token to be able to swap successfully.

The lower amount that you have swapped for may have been because of price impact, or just some confusion as to what the actual price of the token was.

Here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

1 Like

Hello, I saw the article you shared on my ticket.

But the value of the token was still the same at the time, the fluctuations may have been a few cents, or some 0.x percents. If I have about 145 out of 150 €, okay, but the fees are there but I ended up with 14 €, please I don’t understand, I don’t want to write to the ticket again, I’d rather ask you directly, I changed it via PancakeSwap, I had 16 million tokens and after exchanging 14 million and something but 14 million times 0.00000943, it turns out 130€ about. Well, I have € 14.

st 9. 2. 2022 o 19:45 Winnie via MetaMask <metamask@discoursemail.com> napísal(a):

Would you be able to send a transaction hash?

It is also possible that this was a rebase token, meaning that the supply changes periodically, here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

1 Like

0x7734eddcc72c549cccaa15081d3f9818487ce0adb1230787958a98a608607052

There is it. Value of my METAPAY token was around 150€ on my acc, so idk why change on PancakeSwap was for 17 dollars… Its impossible, i need to know how to aware this misstake.

1 Like

First and foremost, please make sure you are interacting with a legitimate token.

It could be possible that this token had a tax on it that was charged for transacting it, and could have been subject to large price impact due to low liquidity from the swap.

Here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

A post was split to a new topic: Xleash swap for ether

I can’t imagine the tax on the legitimate token wich is leash to be 100 percent of the value. Pretty much I’m not getting my money back because of a 500 dollar tax ?

@Nicasio3015 please continue discussion on your separate topic :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.