14.38 BNB disappeared in a swap, what happened?

Hello, 3 days ago I made a Swap to buy 52,307 LACE Tokens for 14.5 BNB of which I received only 449 LACE Tokens and the other 14.38 BNB disappeared in the transaction. The slippage was 2% and clearly before accepting the image it said yes (I agreed to receive 52,307 LACE token) I reviewed the transaction and I realized that it was carried out through 1inch, I wrote to the support but they referred me to you since the Metamask Swap router (Which I always use) But this time I don’t know what error happened. I would like to know what happened with the difference of (14.38 BN) or with the other tokens that never reached my wallet. I hope prompt reply, thank you

HASH: 0x95d342699b29e53c8ca4e2c8417f69aebf1ed8033688d0f5c89605788eb5cbf1

PS: I hope you can help me, it was all my capital :frowning: and I always use metamask Swap, you can check the history of my wallet. It is not fair that something like this happens …

Hey @Silktim3, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

Sorry to hear this has happened, first and foremost, please make sure you are interacting with a legitimate token.

It may be likely that this was due to significant price impact caused by low liquidity. Here is some more information on our Knowledge Base that may help you: