Swapped my bnb into FTM, not appearing

Good MORNING… Pls note I have Swapped my bnb into FTM in my account 1 and than I send those FTM tokens to my Account 2 , I can see the transaction in bsc scan and FTM scan but cannot find my Ftm tokens in account 2… I have Fantom opera network in my wallet… Please guide me how to retrace my FTM tokens.
Waiting for a positive feedback… Thanking you.

Good MORNING… Pls note I have Swapped my bnb into FTM in my account 1 and than I send those FTM tokens to my Account 2 , I can see the transaction in bsc scan and FTM scan but cannot find my Ftm tokens in account 2… I have Fantom opera network in my wallet… Please guide me how to retrace my FTM tokens.
Waiting for a positive feedback… Thanking you.

With account 2 selected, did you switch to the Fantom network from the dropdown?
Is FTM appearing, but has 0 listed?
Or is FTM not appearing in the list of assets at all?

A transaction hash might help us figure out what happened.

1 Like

I have just seen the inquiry. As mentioned above, a transaction hash can help us figure out what happened to the tokens. Check the tokens in your address 2 using the ftmscan.com.
There you can find which tokens you have received on Fantom address for that account.

Using what Bridge Protocol you have sent the FTM tokens to your account 2? You may have received another form of the FTM token and then you may need to swap those tokens to get the FTM. Again, using the ftmscan you can figure out what you have received.

On which network you swapped the BNB to FTM? If it was on the BSC network, and you simply sent them from your MetaMask to another address, then you have not done the Bridge to other network. In this case you will receive the FTM tokens on the BSC network on address 2. Therefore, you need to check you BSC network on account 2 as well, using the bscscan.
Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.