The metamask wallet cannot connect to SWAP

This is my main wallet, which is very important. Now I cannot connect to SWAP. All swaps have tried, and other wallets can be connected normally.

3 Likes

Welcome to the MetaMask community.
You have tried all the SWAPs you mentioned, and tried all the networks supported by MetaMask. Do you have any tips? You can try changing the network connection, if using a VPN, try changing the VPN address or IP

2 Likes

Hello @Big_Rice, As suggested by xf0707, try changing IP by changing the VPN. I have experienced that the MetaMask SWAP is sensitive to different IPs.

I have tried, the problem remains, anyone can connect to MetaMask

It has been tried, and the problem remains

Uniswap or pancakeSwap will show a connection error, as will other sites

What is the version of the MetaMask you are using? Is it a mobile version or an extension? Make sure that you are using the latest version of the MetaMask and the web browser.

Uniswap or pancakeSwap will show a connection error, as will other sites,I’m using MetaMask for Windows 10

Hello, do you mean that you cannot use the swap function of MetaMask or connect to other dapps? If you cannot use MetaMask’s own swap, you need to delete your custom network and add it again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.