The Polygon account cannot complete transfers and transactions, the WMATIC in it cannot be sold, and the USDC cannot be transferred or traded

The Polygan account cannot complete transfers and transactions, the WMATIC in it cannot be sold, and the USDC cannot be transferred or traded.

Qing,

I don’t know the answer to your question but wanted to share Mary is a scammer and not to follow their advice.

Hey @qinglongshuzhai, are you receiving any error messages? What is happening when you try these actions?

Please also make sure you have MATIC in your wallet to pay for the gas fees on Polygon

2 Likes

I am sure that there is enough Matic to pay for the gas fee, but I still cannot complete any transfer, cross-chain and transaction behavior. All on-chain transactions are always in progress and pending cancellation.

Try to cancel your oldest pending transaction.

Here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

1 Like

Thank you for your reply, I tried to cancel the earliest transaction, but it failed, so I tried to cancel all transactions, but every transaction still failed, even choosing the level with the highest gas cost every time. And my gas fee is obviously sufficient, there are 31 MATIC

1 Like

Sorry to hear the issue still continues.

If you would like, you can contact our support team at https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click Start a conversation

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.