Token coins now missing... please help

I bought some Erc 2.0 tokens (MIR, SFI, ROOK, ARMOR) via uniswap and they showed up in my metamask account. Now they are missing!

The transaction history is still there and no transactions to show they were removed. But the account still says zero. My eth is still showing okay, but not the tokens. Etherscan still shows them but not metamask.

What is going on and how do I recover them so I can move to another wallet?

1 Like

I’ve had the same problem after syncing, all my coins disappeared and no response in almost 2 weeks now.

1 Like

Knightwriter Try add token :point_down: add a custom token
https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015489031-How-to-View-See-Your-Tokens-and-Custom-Tokens-in-Metamask

Hi Luigi, thanks I will try that, but the tokens are already added and funds added, they just are showing 0.

1 Like

When I do that Luigi it says token already added. They were added during the swap of Eth to the tokens.

Hi there,

Sorry for the trouble with your wallet balance. Please try the steps found here.

Same mine did you solve your problem??

Did you solve? Your problem? Same mine

Yes. I deleted both my desktop and mobile apps and re-installed and that bought back my amounts that were not showing

@Luigi hey i noticed you are very popular on here and very helpful now i am hoping you can help me a few days ago i transferred all my coins from kucoin to coinbase but through the kcc network and as we both know coinbase does not accept it and no exchange will not help me is thier anything i can do? I do have a metamask wallet but not to knowledgeable

Hi @Don321 sorry man :neutral_face: I can’t help you with this.
Coinbase must (or may not) create some recovery tool :man_mechanic: cryptocurrencies in another network…

At coinbase speed :snail: :snail: it will take several years.

1 Like

@Luigi thanks for responding

1 Like