Token spend approval after approval after approval

Hello,

It seems no one anywhere on the internet is solving this problem, and a few people are having the same. I am trying to swap out of an S coin. Usually the process is approve token and then approve swap, done. I approve the swap, it takes my gas, then nothing. No option to swap. Just approve again. And again. And again. And again. I have revoked spend limit and tried again. The same issue remains, no option to swap. Just endless approving. Super annoying. Whats the issue here? address - 0xdD06429202EE736B85Dc7919E4D7C801852474cE

1 Like

Hi friend. What is an S coin?
Also which DEX are you using to do the swap?
Have you tried to do the swap on incognito mode and/or with a different DEX?
Consider restarting your PC and doing the above.

1 Like

Hello, ser! A sh*t coin… I have not tried incognito mode. I didnt think that would make a difference. If you’re aware of why that would work, please explain. Sounds strange to me. Thank you.

Doesn’t have to be incognito mode. You could also clear cookies and cache and try again or try with another DEX.

You mentioned a few people have the same issue. Is the issue related to the same tokens as yours?

1 Like

I ended up just doing it through the swap option inside MetaMask. Luckily the fees were low’ish at this hour. Thank you for your replies.

1 Like

My pleasure friend! @CROOBIE

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.