Tracking a transaction, problem with MEXC

Hi, I lost my access to Authenticator App, and in order to recover the access to my MEXC account, they are asking me to send a picture of a specific “send” transaction that I did through MetaMask around one year ago. The picture must be taken from my MetaMask wallet. But as the transaction is old, currently it is not shown in my MetaMask activity section. I know the tx of the transaction and I can see it in bscscan. But MEXC does not accept the picture taken from Bscscan. Is there any way to see an old transaction, or import a transaction in MetaMask, in order I can take that picture with that transaction in MetaMask? thanks!

2 Likes

Hi friend! @pedro55 Welcome to the MetaMask Community Forum!
Sorry to hear that you lost your 2FA! Perhaps the state logs is what you’re looking for?

1. Open MetaMask
  2. Click on settings
  3. Advanced
  4. Download “state logs”

Kindly keep me updated and let me know if that is what you’re looking for
I know it doesn’t answer your question exactly, but perhaps you can still use it. I’m not sure if it’s possible to show older transactions in the activity tab again. I’ll let someone else answer that :slight_smile:

Best regards
2Cu4

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.