Tranfer from smart chain to Ethereum

Hi all. I wanted to transfer some ETH from binance to metamask. I have added smart chain ti metamask and the funds have been succesfully tranfered to metamask but now there are in smart chain as Weth. I want to transfer them to eth network and swap the from WETH to ETH.

Thank you

Hey @Stadaik, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

To move your tokens from BSC to Ethereum, you must use a bridge. Here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

Hi NakedWinnie,

I 've found this step but i didn’t continue because of the fees…so, my next question and you may not answer since you have gave me a solution so far is how can i do that without fees? or can i use the smart chain and swap weth into eth and connect the wallet to opensea? or opensea uses only ethereum network?

That’s all and thank you.

Regards
Steve

Στις Πέμ, 20 Ιαν 2022, 21:45 ο χρήστης Winnie via MetaMask <metamask@discoursemail.com> έγραψε:

Another way you can do this is to send your ETH back to Binance and then transfer it from Binance to your wallet on Ethereum.

OpenSea currently only supports Ethereum, Polygon, and Klatyn, so you would not be able to buy any NFTs on OpenSea with your WETH on BSC.

Thank you for your response and your time.

Στις Πέμ, 20 Ιαν 2022, 22:52 ο χρήστης Winnie via MetaMask <metamask@discoursemail.com> έγραψε:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.