Transaction "Dropped" - When can I expect to receive it?

Hi There

A transaction was dropped 2 days ago and the status hasn’t been updated to pending again for a new attempt of the transaction. So when can I expect for another attempt???

Kind regards

• CLM

Hi, this happened to me today, has yours been fixed?

Yes, the money should go back into the original sent account, just have to resend it.

P/WhatsApp: +44 (0)7572874838

Thanks for replying, mine was for an NFT and the money got taken but the NFT didn’t get delivered. It’s probably slightly different to yours.

Hmm… have you checked it’s not a scam?

Yeah I bought something from opensea and there was gas volatility at the time. My transaction got stuck and my ethereum too…

Just wait and see what happens. High volatility causes disruption, totally normal. Waiting is the hardest part though! What did you buy if you don’t mind me asking?

It was rarepepes on opensea

Hi there,

Yesterday on 29th of december i’ve sended 0.6 Ether ($2,234.84) to my Metamask account.
After that I’ve tried to pay two NFT’s. Unfortunately the transaction was pending very long. Then i’ve tried to cancel the transaction to higher the gasfees. This was not possible. I tried again and again even when having enough funds in my account, it did not work.

I’ve followed the guidelines via the helpcentre of Metamask for pending transaction and did a reset on my account. Still did not work. I started to feel a little panic you must understand.

I’ve checked the transaction on etherscan and after some hours it told me that the transaction got dropped. I’ve search for what this means.

The transaction is failed / did not get through but even after almost 4 hours my funds of $2,234.84 did not get back into my wallet. Today 1 day later I still don’t see my funds. I really hope someone can help me out with this :’(

Hey @renenunet, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

Please create a new topic for your separate issue, and if you could also send a transaction hash that would be very helpful.

Thank you :slight_smile: