Transfer between networks

How to move my ETH funds from Binance Smart Chain Network to Ethereum main network? I tried transferring to the address, but it’s obviously the same address so I transfered (and paid fees) for nothing

4 Likes

Hi, you need to use Binace Bridge to convert any Pegged-ETH to Mainnet. Here’s the link: Binace Bridge

I deposited 40 usdt to my binance account unfortunately the binance wallet is not being credited moreover I called binance help centre and they told me I have to called metamask support centre please help me

Hello Community

By mistake I transfer USDT from Matic Network trough Metamask to my Binance USDT deposit address,the funds are stucked into a Matic address owned by Metamask,can Metamask return my funds to my original wallet ? Should I open a ticket ? The last ticket I got an answer 4 months later !!! Thank you

Hello guys
So I tried to (I am new player and still learning these things) transfer my 100 SLP from ronin to metamask
but I dont have enough gas fee… is there any ways I can cancel that pending withdrawal???
it’s still pending and on my Ronin its minus 100 SLP…

I also have the same mistake. Have you solved your problem yet?

Were they able to provide you a solution when they reached out to you?

Is your Binance wallet on MetaMask?
Is the transfer on BSC network?
Do you have the BSC set up on MetaMask?
Have you added the USDT as a custom token?

if the transaction was initiated from Ronin wallet, it will need to be cancel from there.

1 Like

Good afternoon

Dear guys, on 06/09/2021 13:49:46 Brasília time I was trying to make a transaction from my wallet on KlaySwap to a Wemix.
But as it was my first time doing the process I followed a person step by step on youtube, but he ended up giving me the wrong information and I ended up sending all my money from KlaySwap to ID 0x5096db80b21ef45230c9e423c373f1fc9c0198dd which is to WEMIX ID , and I wanted to send the money to my WEMIX wallet.
So I’m sending this email to know the possibility and you can reverse a transaction.

I made an email communication klaytn.support
And along with the description, I took a print of the screen where the description of my order appears.

1 Like

this number you gave me is very suspicious because they asked me for my 12 secret words that the application itself asks not to pass the key to anyone

same problem here man, you find any sollution?

same problem here man, you find any sollution?

can someone help me how to send or swap this Klay token in my wemix3.0 mainet. or share ideas how?thanks

because when I send it keeps of error. this is the error.

@titosbest -

Please contact MetaMask’s help desk. You can access this through your MetaMask extension. Click the circle menu, choose Support, click the ‘Start a Conversation’ blue bubble on next page.

Remember, nobody from support will ever ask you for your Secret Recovery Phrase (SRP). Never share with anyone, including support. Never input on a form, never input on a website or pop-up windows asking for it. Also, support will never ask to connect to your device.

1 Like