Transfer NFT from Binance to Metamask

Good evening,

I hope that someone of you can help me.
I bought a mystery box on Binance and received my first NFT.
I sent this to my metamask account via BSC network.
One day has passed now and I still cannot see the NFT in my mobile metamask account.
I already tried to import the NFT with contract + token ID, but its not possible to add the NFT.
“Unable to add NFT. We could not verify ownership. This may be because the standard is not supported or the asset does not exist on your selected network.”

Do any of you have an idea how to solve this problem?

thanks in advance!

Regards
Robin

1 Like

I’m guessing it’s on the BNB smart chain, not the Ethereum mainnet. Have you added the BNB Smart Chain?

Once you’ve added it, switch to that network from the dropdown (click the network at the top on mobile), and try adding the token again.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply! I already added BNB smart chain to my metamask account (same public address as ETH mainnet?!) , but I am still not able to import the token. I checked bscscan to and according to that, the token has arrived in my account. But when I try to import it with the contract and token ID, the already mentioned error message occurs: “Unable to add NFT. We could not verify ownership. This may be because the standard is not supported or the asset does not exist on your selected network.”

Sorry for the delay in response.
Are you changing to the BNB chain before adding the token? (Should show like this)
Screenshot (85)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.