Unable to add new accounts in chrome

I recently noticed that some of my wallets were missing when i open my MetaMask on chrome.
I tryed getting them back via the add new account method but it wont let me add anymore accounts. When I click on add new account nothing happens. Tryed using firefox and restoring the account via the seed phrase. When i add acounts here only empty “new” accounts are added but not my old ones. The accounts were all added to the main account and not imported.
Appreciate any tips.
Mayo

1 Like

Hi friend! Did you use the correct seed phrase to restore your account and are you certain no addresses were imported?

Note: NEVER share your seed phrase or your funds will be stolen.

1 Like

hey yes correct seed phrase, main wallet was imported and a couple more. 3 wallets are missing and creating new wallet does not have the desired effekt. wallets were not imported either

If that doesn’t help then consider getting in touch with the support team:

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.