Unable to connect different wallets to websites

As of recently, I have been unable to connect my other accounts to websites as I cannot switch to them and they are stuck on the 1 account, different ones for different sites. I’m getting this error
mmissue

I have tried:

• clearing cache
  • forgetting hardware wallets
  • updating the browser - Brave
  • updating MetaMask
  • using incognito mode
  • using different RPCs
  • disabling other extensions
1 Like

Welcome to the MetaMask community.
did you try another network connection or reinstall MetaMask, please make sure to back up your seed phrases and private keys under your account before reinstalling to avoid losing your money.

3 Likes

Hi @crypt0curious,

Please try the following steps.

1. First disconnect the dApps from the account that has already been connected.
  2. In your MetaMask wallet choose the account you would like to connect to the dApp.
  3. At the top right corner of the wallet UI, click on the circle tagged 1 on the image attached.
  4. Connect the account to the dApp by clicking the “Connect” under the account your would like to connect as shown on the image.

Hope that helps. Please let us know how it goes and in case you need further assistance.

3 Likes

I would only reinstall it as the last case option but if this is not fixed it is going to come up again.

1 Like

That’s what I’m doing I get an error as I’ve shown above.

1 Like

Please reach out to MetaMask Support.

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.