Unable to connect my wallet

First, confirm that you are on the appropriate network on your MetaMask wallet needed to interact with the web3 site.

Second, clear your web browser cache and try connecting again.

If you are still unable to connect, post your issue here.

Hello,

I have been trying all day to connect to several different sites including autofarm.network and bearn.fi and many others, and it constantly says I need to change the network to Binance Smart Chain. But I am and always am (I only work with smart chain) and no matter what I do it will not connect.

I have connected manually to some but autofarm.network just refuses to react.

I have had a buggy experience with MetaMask. Is this a known issue?

I have the same problem. Metamask can’t connect to websites.

Hi there,

I apologize for the trouble with connecting your wallet.

I was able to successfully connect a MetaMask address/account to bearn.fi. What error do you receive when you attempt to connect your wallet? Just that you need to be on the Binance Smart Chain? If so, I received the same message initially as well, but once I switched my network, it automatically connected my wallet without any further prompts.

You can see from the screenshot below that you can view the network you’re connected to at the very top of your browser extension window.

Are you on the mobile app or web browser extension? What device and OS are you using? Can you confirm that you are using the latest version of MetaMask and of your OS?

What error(s) do you receive when you attempt to connect your wallet? Are you using the web browser extension or mobile app? Can you please provide your device, OS, & confirm that you’re using the latest versions of both?

Hi I have a new I pad I had ethereum gold contract on token pocket with my old I pad but since getting new one all data transferred inc right seed phrase and private key but it won’t connect so I downloaded metamask and imported key and seed phrase yet it is saying that there is 0 balance when I have a lot of ethereum in ethereum gold and I need to access my account ,mits very upsetting as I don’t know wat to do and tried all steps to recover account so I can login Annie / Ellebanna

How do we know wet version we’re using please