Unhide hidden tokens

I had previously hidden a token in my MetaMask wallet. I want to un-hide it, however when I go to Add Token, Custom, and enter the contract number, I receive a message that says “Token has already been added.” but it is not unhidden. If I look at my wallet on Etherscan I can see the coin (Uniswap MARK/USDC LP) but need to get it into my wallet. Help?!

@jslusser Thank you for taking the time to participate in our growing community. Please read the below and delete before posting.

Safety first:

*** Do** not share your seed phrase/ secret recovery phrase with ANYONE , both in private or public.

• Do not share any information that will associate your wallet identity (transaction ID/hash or account address) to your email address in a public forum.

Pro Tips:

• A quick search in the community might get you the answer to the question first.
  • Utilize our extensive Knowledge Base article in the Help Center .
  • One issue per topic will help others to answer the question quicker.
  • Check out the common terms you can use to describe the question.

@jslusser I would like to suggest in this case that you try adding the token again by following the steps detailed in section called "How to add a token using etherscan.io " from this support article How to view/see your tokens (custom tokens) in MetaMask – MetaMask (zendesk.com)
If you still face issues after this process, please open a support ticket at Submit a request – MetaMask (zendesk.com)
Thank you.