Wallet sending failed

My wallet failed to be sent in a transaction a month ago, and then my wallet has never been sent successfully. I tried to adjust the handling fee, but it was useless. The transaction will be raised, queued, and then failed.

1 Like

Why on earth is this

A transaction hash would let us look at a specific transaction so we can try to work out what happened.

Transactions with the highest fees are processed by the miners of the Ethereum network first. If the fee you set was too low, it will eventually be bumped out of the MemPool by other transactions with higher fees.

Here’s more info on how Ethereum handles transactions and fees: What is gas? Why do transactions take so long?

1 Like

I raised my expenses, but it didn’t work

1 Like

if you want to post the transaction hash I can take a look.

Average price suggestion from 98 Gwei | Ethereum Gas Tracker | Etherscan is ~100gwei right now. Its jumping around quite a bit (from 90-120 while i was typing the post) so something is adding a bunch of transactions at the moment.

1 Like

I found the problem. It’s because my two transactions in 17 days and three days ago are still pending, which led to the failure of my transaction. Now I’m looking for a solution to the problem

1 Like

Heres the specific steps for that.

1 Like

我看见了,但是我的metamask上没有这两个交易记录,所以我在找其他的办法。

1 Like

抱歉我的翻译

可以尝试搜索你的钱包地址,并在那里找到待处理的交易

1 Like

I found these two transactions on the website, but I don’t know how to deal with them

1 Like

my fault, sorry. I confused the Learn article and this one.
This one has the section on custom nonce transactions. (method #2)

1 Like

I tried to follow the steps, but I entered the suggested parameters, but failed

1 Like

Its hard to be certain without checking that specific transaction hash.
There are a number of things that could have caused a transaction to fail.

Here’s some more reading that may help.

1 Like

0x68396ca640b7ee72647084bfedb235f3e446faaa575181dff6493e089ae3f051 ,Can you help me? I really don’t have a clue

The transaction fee is too low. Blockchain transactions are prioritized by fee. Miners first process the ones that pay them the most. This is part of decentralized computing, and not something anyone can directly control.

I like to use etherscan.io/gastracker to get a sense of current prices.

This article will help you clear the pending transaction. other option is to wait for it to fail. time that will take is impossible to guess. Its based on too many other transactions coming into the mempool, which bumps the lowest ones out first.

Here’s some extra info on it: What is gas? Why do transactions take so long? - #4 by sguthrie

1 Like

I raised my transaction fee, but it’s still useless

Can you give me some suggested Gas parameters

Specific price changes based on network activity and your type of transaction.

I keep an eye on 60 Gwei | Ethereum Gas Tracker | Etherscan for when prices are cheapest. Typically in the early AM on sunday/monday (USA times)

Here’s a more detailed guide on estimating gas prices: https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404600179227-User-Guide-Gas

1 Like

Thank you. Thanks to you, my problem has been solved now. I don’t know how to thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.