wEth to ETH via polygon bridge, no balance problem

Hi, my transaction stuck on the blockchain. I wanted to change my wEth to ETH via polygon bridge. Metamask says I dont have enough estimated gas fee (“balance 0”) which is not true because I have eth In my wallet. This is my transaction hash:

0x95dcea2fed07391d1a187f21d8fefa6a77ddea194111fe7a84fb66e49afc32f0
What the problem could be? Do you have an idea? What should I do?

Thank you in advance!!!

Hello, since you are from polygon chain to eth chain, you need to have some matic as gas in your polygon wallet

1 Like

In addition, I see that there are few transactions in your wallet. You should be a novice. I need to tell you, please don’t click on strange links and ignore those fraudulent tokens transferred into your wallet. For example, the one marked in red below belongs to fraudulent tokens

Hi @Viktoria365 you have to find your transaction here: POS Bridge Explorer

Transaction Details:
https://bridge-explorer.polygon.technology/tx/0x95dcea2fed07391d1a187f21d8fefa6a77ddea194111fe7a84fb66e49afc32f0/withdrawals

Click :point_up_2: Confirm Exit

3 Likes

hi @Luigi, thanks for the answer!
yes, I did it, and after I see “insufficient funds”.
But I have ETH and Matic too in my wallet.

@Viktoria365 sometimes the fees are too high :sweat_smile: 78$ for stupid swap :see_no_evil: It’s No Good

Try it later :slightly_smiling_face: fees jump up and down :frog:

1 Like

Yeah,its crazy… :upside_down_face:
but when I tried, it was about 30$…
and by balance it is 0 $ everything… :roll_eyes:

That’s all right :slightly_smiling_face: fee only 114$ :see_no_evil: try it tomorrow

This bridge is very BAD :sweat_smile: :see_no_evil:

It would be better to swap WETH (polygon network) for Polygon (MATIC)
and send this token to the crypto exchange :smiley: or some better page…

ok, i’ll try it later… :sweat_smile: I have just sent more ETH to my wallet, I think it’ll be good. :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you for your help!

1 Like

@Viktoria365 OK good idea… but wait for a lower fees :smile: :+1: if you have a problem tomorrow.
You can write me on my telegram nick :slightly_smiling_face: you can find it in my profile: Profile- Luigi

2 Likes

succeeded :white_check_mark:

okay, thank you for your help @Luigi :pray:

I will remember your name :smiley: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

3 Likes

@Viktoria365 SUPER :+1: I am glad to hear that :smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.