Where are my coins

I set up my account yesterday and added funds to it. Then I added an account. Now I can’t set the funds I added.

2 Likes

having the same issue
missing two accounts that I had coins in, Phala and Big Data Protocol
I had them showing less than 12 hours ago and now I can’t add the Phala or find the BDP account… ? please help

Hi there,

Please start here:

How to view your tokens

If you believe you are being affected by a bug or some kind of other issue, or believe there are unauthorized txns on your account, please open a support ticket:

https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Thanks!

HI, so new not even sure if I am in right section. I did first transfer yesterday transferringMatic from coinbase to metamask and I guess I totally messed up and sent Matic to metamask Polygon Matic address when coin base use matic ETH if that makes sense

Can someone please help? I have a similar problem… wanted to swap some eth for strong on uniswap but made a typo on the gas fee and needed more ETH. So i rejected the swap but don’t see my tokens refunded. When i check my etherscan it says my ETH was sent to an address i don’t recognize at the exact same time i cancelled the swap. Uniswap was absolutely no help because the transaction never went through.
I submitted a ticket and used the chat room but I haven’t heard anything back from metamask. The customer rep said he’d escalate it and submit a ticket as well. This is a lot of money to me, i hope my wallet is refunded. I dont think the wallet was compromised either. Never shared my phrase or password, it was the first time i used the wallet, and my computer is clear of any viruses and malware. I also don’t store any passwords or phrases on my computer. Please help!

Hey @Corduroyx56, thank you for submitting a ticket to our support team, they will be with you as soon as they can!