About the Swaps category

Have questions about how to use or issues you are experiencing with MetaMask Swaps?
You’re in the right place!

Also, check out the “Swaps” section in the MetaMask FAQ .

NOTE: Questions or issues regarding Uniswap, 1inch, or other third-party swap platforms should be directed to that platform’s customer support.

23 Likes

I looss Eth when I swap it With kidhu. My swap failed. but deducted eth and dont gain Kishu…
what can I do??

11 Likes

hello i swap my my bnb to mng token the pancakeswap it says that 2600 mng is what I received but in my metamask wallet it’s only 2340.Can I retrieve my missing funds?

9 Likes

could this MNG be a rebase token project?

7 Likes

Hi @zohal5050 Can you help to open a support ticket here with your wallet’s public key and transaction hash and we can take a further look https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click Start a Conversation

Be aware of scammers and not share your Secret Recovery Phrase

5 Likes

Hi, please help me locate my missing SKILL TOKENS. I already submitted a ticket to Metamask support. Please investigate. Thank you!

4 Likes

How can I find my token, when I exchange my ETH bep20 to USDT erc20 using metamask exchange. The transaction was successful but I didnt get my funds.

3 Likes

Guys, I entered a swap that has been hanging for 2hrs. It says not enough gas when I tried speeding up and when trying to cancel. Please help!!!

3 Likes

i have slp to metamask but i cannot send to binance because of the high gas fee. can i swap slp in metamask?

1 Like

You lost all the ETH that you use for the transaction or just the fee ?

3 Likes