Thank you for taking the time to participate in our growing community.
- Do not share your seed phrase with ANYONE, both in private or public.
- Do not share any information that will associate your wallet identity (transaction ID/hash or account address) to your email address in a public forum.
- A quick search in the community might get you the answer to the question first.
- Utilize our extensive Knowledge Base article in the Help Center.
- One issue per topic will help others to answer the question quicker.
- Check out the common terms you can use to describe the question.
I mistakenly withdrew ChainLink (LINK) from my MetaMask wallet into my Blockfi account. I did not realize the ChainLink was actually Binance-Peg ChainLink and I was on the Binance Smart Chain in my MetaMask wallet. I deposited it into the Blockfi deposit address for the regular ChainLink (Eth Network) and now my coins are lost. Anyone have any insight on if or how I can get these recovered? I have contacted both MetaMask and Blockfi customer support and am waiting to hear back. I appreciate anyone’s help on this matter,