Wrong chain for transfer

Hi everyone, I’m new here so please be patience. I’ve sent AVAX tokens from Crypto . com app to MetaMask using the wrong chain I think: BSC; my intent was to use these tokens on the Avalanche Network. Now I see the AVAXs on the wallet under the BSC mainet, is there any possibility to do it? If not, which action can I do to avoid losing these tokens?

Thank in advance to all
Omar

1 Like

Hi @Omar_L you must add BSC network

and add Binance-Peg Avalanche Token (AVAX) :point_down:

1 Like

Thank you. I think I’ve already done what you suggest, I have my AVAX token in my wallet under BSC mainnet. I wonder if you know if I still have a chance to mote them to Avalanche Network or if the only solution is to tranfer them back to crypto . com app

2 Likes

Exist bridge from Binance Smart Chain (BSC) to Avalanche Network :slightly_smiling_face:

PS: you need BNB for MetaMask wallet :fox_face: BNB is a transaction fee on the BSC network.

4 Likes

Hey @Omar_L, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

As @Luigi mentioned, you can use a bridge from BSC to AVAX.

Here is more information about custom networks and bridges on our Knowledge Base:

3 Likes

thank you @Luigi and @nakedwinnie
I’ve solved my issues :+1:t4: :+1:t4:

4 Likes

After many hours of searching I decided to transfert my Avax (snart chain ) on Metamask to binance (and don t forget to put the correct network smart chain)
and send it back to Metamask by choosing avalanche network
Good Luck :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

hi… i think i use wrong chain for transfer binance to matemask … is anybody can help me

1 Like

Hi @erim read my old post :point_down:

The transaction fee on BSC network is BNB :point_up_2:

2 Likes