Wrong network transfer ronin

I have sent SLPs from my Binance account to my Ronin account but made the mistake in putting the network. I have put ERC20 network instead of Ronin Network. HOW CAN I RECOVER THEM??

Please help!!

1 Like

Importing Ronin Wallet to MetaMask wallet :fox_face: :point_down: and add SLP token

Open :point_down: and click on fox :fox_face:

1 Like

It worked!!!
Thank you very much!!!

1 Like

Yeah :upside_down_face: tutorials from Luigi always work hehe :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I am glad of it.

1 Like

And do you know how can I transfer the slps from the imported account in metamask to binance?
From my main metamask account it allows me to transfer tokens but not from the imported one…

Than youuuuu!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@CarlaMF you need some ETH on the imported account :slightly_smiling_face: to paying transaction fee

1 Like

Thanks a million, I really appreciate the help!! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Easy problem :smiley: you’re welcome Carla :kissing_heart: have a nice day.

Sorry to bother you again Luigi :grimacing:, I have passed a few ETH to my imported account (0.0044ETH, it’s very little but I wanted to pass just enough) and it still won’t let me send the SLPs to binance. However, the ETH does allow me to send them. Do you know any other solution?

I have thought of exchanging in metamask the SLPs to ETH but the commissions are very high, if you know any other better solution I would appreciate it, if not I will have to opt for this one.

Thanks!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@CarlaMF transactions on the Ethereum network are expensive :point_down: you need more ETH and Gas Limit set to 200000

Hello today I transferred my dai to binance from metamask (phantom), in binance I chose the ether network since the phantom network did not appear, that is, there is a mix, I did not get the transfer, if someone can help me please

@NicoHernaez big mistake :see_no_evil: try contacting Binance support…

DAI

1 Like

Hola pase unos eth desde la metamask la red de eth estaba puesta, hacia este wallet de coinbase 0x8Aa9cE85dc053aEf8DF87e308DDf83D649ca1fE4, esta es el HASH de la transferencia
0x0a694c1f6e140280d878e0a829b1dffb34a454b8f6b96f4ae1324e0b3bb9777e
Alguien pudiese ayudarme ? No se que sucede un saludo

@Luigi tendras alguna idea que ha sucedido ?

I’m sorry I can’t help you with this :roll_eyes:

PS: don’t write everyone in this post :see_no_evil: I lock this post.

1 Like