About use cutsom Keyring

Hello, I would like to know if there is currently a way for MetaMask to use my custom keyring implementation.(MetaMask/eth-simple-keyring)

I have searched for all configurations (including flask) but have found no clue to configure keyring. My purpose is to use external software to store the private key.

I hope someone can help me.

1 Like

Hello @tyevlag, welcome to MetaMask community!

Will be linking a previous topic we had on the forums here and a github repository in the hopes it may help you out. Let me know if it did.

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply. I have checked the content of the link in detail

However, I would like to say that I have a basic understanding of the interface and principle of keyring, but I just want to customize a keyring to use in MetaMask at present, and I would like to know if there is any way

For example: I want to use this directly in the MetaMask of the official chrome store
https:/ /github.com/MetaMask/eth-simple-keyring

• Hello, is there any solution mentioned here?

@tyevlag you could build this with MetaMask Snaps. That team is more active in the ConsenSys Discord, there is a MetaMask channel section, with a #snaps-dev channel (see below) . Here is a link to the ConsenSys Discord: ConsenSys

1 Like

Thanks for the information. I’ll try to get to know the MetaMask Snaps first.

Great! Here is their documentation if it helps:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.